Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WE'RE HAVING A FIRE...... SALE

Hey babes I've made a spin-off blog to sell some clothes that I no longer wear and need to get rid of in order to fit everything in my closet. It is located here:

http://fat-aus-shop.blogspot.com/

Prices start from $10 and include brands such as Torrid, Dorothy Perkins, Pilgrim and vintage items, shipping prices will be estimated based on postcode/zipcode. All sizes are Australian sizes unless otherwise mentioned so keep that in mind. All efforts will be made to make sure items are clean and fresh but I do smoke and I do have two cats so if the idea of something smelling a little smokey or having a cat hair on it will ruin your life please buy elsewhere. I accept PayPal or if you live in Melbourne I'm happy to accept cash and deliver the item to you.

There's a few items already up and I've got a few more to add throughout the day. First in best dressed so send an email to bronny@fat-aus.com if there's something you want.

No comments: